KASSIDO means Karatians School India Art which is bassed on “Niyuddha Kride“. It is an Indian ancient Martial art. KASSIDO is founded in India in 2010 by Founder Karatians Er. Rajesh Rajput & Karatians Kamlesh Rajput both are brothers who devoted their life to develop Indian martial art. It is also fusion of Yoga, Karate, Taekwondo, Gymnastics, Judo etc.
History of Niyuddha Kride:-
Niyuddha Kride is an ancient Martial art. It is says that the father of this art is BHAGWAN SHIV. They created this art to protect humans from sin or cruel persons. Many sage or Monk did worship to Bhagwan Shiv for many years then Bhagwan Shiv blessed by Niyuddha Kride to them for protection of humanity on Earth.
It is says that this art had started in SATYUG. In this era Sage (Sant) Studied that art & gave to pupils to fight without weapons by empty hand.
In TRETAYUG it is also known as Niyuddha. In this they used hand and feet as as weapons to fight.
It is said in ancient texts that in tretayug Bhagwan Shri Ram, Lakshman, Bharat, Shatrugan, Parusram, Jamwant, Hanuman, Shugriv & Angad were well trained in Niyuddha Kride.
In Dwaparyug Bhagwan Shri Krishna, Balram, Yudhisthar, Jarasandh, Arjun, Bhim, Karna, Ghatotkachh and many more warriors were well trained in this art. Maa Kali, Maa Durga also killed many Devils with or without weapons.
After that Buddhist adopted this art & they spreaded it in Different nations by Different names. The aim was to learn this art Mental, Physical, Spritual.
Aim of KASSIDO:-
The aim of KASSIDO is to bring ancient Martial art from in front of all over the world with the mixture of Panchkosha & Some today’s Popular Martial arts.
What does Punchkosha means? Derived from Sanskrit terms Punch meaning five Kosa meaning “Sheath” refers to the concept in yoga Phillosphy that there are five layers of awaerness through which all experiences is filtered.
Concept of Punchkosha originated from Taittiriya Upanishad, A vedic era Sanskrit texts imbedded within the “yajurveda“.
It teaches us about a mechanism of body, mind & Spirit called Punchkosha which means knowledge of five layers of our existence.
Vedhanta explores the human individuality into five layer/Sheath (Koshas or level).
It reveals the basic elements that gives the Macrocosm & the Microcosm framework. From the gross element that makeup physical body to the more Subtle aspects of the mind & consciousness.
The five sheath of Punchkosha are:-
- Annamaya Kosha:- The outermost Kosha refers to Physical body which needs food & nourishment to thrive. It is believed to be the most Vulnerable Kosha, Since issues with the physical body can manifest has imbalances in the other layers. KASSIDO practice dietary changes & sleep quality all impact the annamaya kosha.
- Pranamaya Kosha:-(The sheath of vital life force energy) Closely connected with annamaya kosha, this sheath is responsible for animating the physical body. Pranamaya kosha is composed of Prana (Life force energy) & and is greatly influenced by Pranamaya (Breath work).
- Manomaya Kosha:- (The mental & Psychological sheath) referring to the aspects of the mind which governs perception of the world. Manomaya kosha is where one’s sense of self develop, along with the habit of thinking that influence behavior. Mindfulness is the most effective way of influencing the Manomaya kosha.
- Vijnanmaya Kosha:- (The intellect sheath) This Sheath is the seat of institution, Connected to inner wisdom & deeper states of consciousness. It is also responsible for inner growth & authenticity and impacted by all aspects of KASSIDO.
- Anandamaya Kosha:- (The bliss sheath) Otherwise known as bliss body this kosha is closest Atmaman. It transcends the logical, thinking mind, proving an experience of unity with universal consciousness. Daily Meditation can help to connect KASSIDO practitioner with Anandamaya kosha.
It is the highest level of training in KASSIDO which started from higher dans.
As you continue climb ladder up towards realization, you finally reach “Samadhi”.
The goal of yoga nidra, like all other KASSIDO practices is “Samadhi”. Blissful awareness & on enlightenment. However, on the journey towards Samadhi during yoga nidra. There are many ways your everyday life can benefit.
Some of these included:-
- Decreased Stress & anxiety
- Better sleep
- Increased Imagination
- Higher level of self-awareness & Understanding
- More Focus
- Close to Bhagwan Bhakti
KASSIDO HIGHER STAGES:-
These stages are asanas (Poses), Pranayama (Breathing exercise), Pratihara (Exclusion of senses), Dharna (Concentration), Dhyan (Meditation) & Samadhi.
KASSIDO takes us on a journey from outside in, as most yogic practices do. KASSIDO Teaches us is that physical, manifested world is in a relationship with the non-manifested & that actually there is no duality between them, as we typically tend to perceive it.
Martial arts trainer Karatians School India, Thank you for reading this post. This website is about martial arts, sports, and entertainment. Its goal is to make more people aware of martial arts and help them become self-reliant.